Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

History of Makerere University School of Public Health (MUSPH)

Makerere University School of Public Health (MUSPH)

The origins of the school date back to 1957 when the Department of Preventive Medicine was established at Makerere University Medical School. In 1975, the department was elevated to Makerere Institute of Public Health and moved to a new five-story building of its own.

The Institute was elevated to a full-fledged School of Public Health and made a constituent school of the Makerere University College of Health Sciences in 2007.
For more information visit www.musph.ac.ug

Copyright ©2019 Health Policy Planning and Management (HPPM) Department. All Rights Reserved. Designed : Lwegatech